How to Fold a Maclaren Stroller
Maclaren is a British company that specializes in making umbrella strollers, which are most commonly used by toddlers. Maclaren strollers are easy to fold and unfold, which makes them user friendly for parents on the go, and all Maclaren strollers meet British and US safety standards 1. The strollers are designed to hold a child that weighs no more than 55 pounds.
Pull up on the shoulder strap that hangs down the back of the stroller. Give the strap a quick tug until you hear a "click" sound.
Step on the lever on the bottom right side of the stroller. You should hear another "click." By this time the stroller has lost its shape and is starting to collapse.
Push the handlebars down towards the front wheel. You should hear another "click," which means the stroller is locked in place and will not open during travel. You can use the shoulder strap that you pulled on in Step 1 to carry the stroller.
- Sit N Stand Stroller Instructions
- Safety First Baby Gate Instructions
- How to Fold the Combi Stroller
- How to Install the SafeFit Baby-in-Sight Mirror
- Instructions for an Instep Safari TT
- How to Put the Straps Back Together in a Graco Infant Car Seat
- How to Fold a Mountain Buggy Stroller
- Chicco Stroller Instructions
- How to Open a Chicco Stroller
- How to Fold an Evenflo Baby Stroller
- How to Remove a Car Seat From the Base
- How to Replace the Seat of an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- Instructions for the SafeFit Baby In Sight Mirror
- How to Put Together a Kolcraft Rocking Bassinet
- How to Fold a Jeep Stroller With Three Wheels