Instructions for the SafeFit Baby In Sight Mirror
The SafeFit Baby In-Sight mirror attaches to the vehicle seat so that parents can keep an eye on babies in rear-facing car seats. The Baby In-Sight mirror installs without tools, and it's easy to adjust and remove. Parents can feel secure knowing that they can see the baby in its rear-facing car seat. This allows the parents to respond more quickly if the baby needs help.
Place the mirror facing the baby on top of the rear car seat.
Tuck the fabric flap between the back seat and the rear deck area.
Adjust the mirror so that the infant can be seen in the car's rear-view mirror by the driver.
Position the mirror facing the baby against the rear seat headrest.
Pull the fabric flap under the headrest.
Wrap the fabric flap around the back of the headrest and hook the clip to the D-ring.
Pull the strap to adjust the mirror so that the driver can see the baby in the car's rear-view mirror.
Find the tether attachment on the back shelf of the vehicle. Refer to vehicle owner's manual for the exact location.
Hold the mirror on the the back seat in front of the tether anchor with the mirror facing the baby.
Attach the clip to the anchor.
Pull the strap until the mirror is flat against the seat.
Adjust the mirror so that the driver can see the infant in the car's rear-view mirror.
Clean the mirror by wiping with a soft cloth. Clean the fabric with a damp cloth and soapy water.
Keep the mirror out of the baby's reach and out of direct sunlight.
Wind from an open car window can blow the mirror out of position.
- How to Attach the Back of a Graco Booster Seat
- Eddie Bauer Infant Car Seat Installation Instructions
- Safety First Baby Gate Instructions
- How to Remove Rainforest Jumperoo Seat Cushion
- How to Fold the Mia Moda Stroller
- How to Open a Chicco Stroller
- How to Fold a Joovy Caboose
- Instructions for a Graco DuoGlider Stroller
- Sit N Stand Stroller Instructions
- How to Replace the Seat of an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- How to Put the Straps Back Together in a Graco Infant Car Seat
- How to Change Height Adjustment for Jumperoo
- How to Replace Straps on a Graco Swing
- How to Remove a Car Seat From the Base
- How to Open a Graco Stroller
- Clean the mirror by wiping with a soft cloth. Clean the fabric with a damp cloth and soapy water.
- Keep the mirror out of the baby's reach and out of direct sunlight.
- Wind from an open car window can blow the mirror out of position.
- Juan-Carlos Herrera-Arango/iStock/Getty Images