How to Fold a Joovy Caboose
Joovy manufactures a variety of children's products, including strollers. The Joovy Caboose is a tandem stroller designed to transport an infant in the front seat and an older child behind. The youngster riding in back stands on a platform and holds onto hand grips on the sides of the stroller handlebar. When it's time to put the Caboose away, fold it according to the manufacturer's instructions. Keep children away from the stroller while folding to prevent injuries.
Positioning the Stroller
Before folding the Caboose, prepare the stroller by positioning the components. Remove the car seat or any infant carrier from the front stroller seat, if necessary. Leave the car seat carrier support in place, if desired. Place the handlebar in the position nearest to you as you stand behind the stroller. Close the canopy and position it toward the front of the stroller. Move the front seat to the upright position. Lock the rear and front wheel brakes.
Folding the Stroller
Unfasten the safety latch at the lower left side of the Caboose. Pull upward on the mechanisms on both sides of the handlebar. While holding the mechanisms in an upward position, push forward on the handle bar. The stroller will collapse as you push. Continue pushing the handlebar forward and downward to collapse and fold the stroller completely. Lock the stroller in its folded position by pushing the latch on the right side of the stroller over the rivet.
- Instructions for a Graco DuoGlider Stroller
- How to Open a Graco Stroller
- How to Fold a Mountain Buggy Stroller
- How to Put Together a Kolcraft Rocking Bassinet
- How to Open a Chicco Stroller
- How to Remove a Bicycle's Front Sprocket
- How to Fold Umbrella Strollers
- How to Remove Rainforest Jumperoo Seat Cushion
- How to Convert a Stroller to Sit & Stand
- How to Remove the Governor From Fisher Price Power Wheels Vehicles
- Sit N Stand Stroller Instructions
- How to Adjust Evenflo Car Carrier Straps
- How to Remove a Car Seat From the Base
- How to Fold Down the Cosco Play Yard
- How to Charge a Peg Perego Gator
- Medioimages/Photodisc/Photodisc/Getty Images