Instructions for a Graco DuoGlider Stroller
The DuoGlider is a double stroller designed and sold by Graco 1. The DuoGlider can accommodate up to two Graco SnugRide or Graco SafeSeat infant car seats 1. Both of the stroller seats are equipped with removable canopy and snack tray. The stroller must first be assembled before it can be used. It’s important to learn the proper instructions to ensure safety and make sure that proper locking mechanisms are installed.
Open the stroller by unlatching the secure hook on the side of the unit. Push the footrest down into vertical position. Turn the stroller upside down to install the basket and wheels.
Align the stroller basket with the two basket bars. Push the basket firmly onto the back of the stroller. Snap the securing straps over the bar and onto the basket to ensure that the basket stays in place.
Align the front wheels with the front feet of the stroller. Push the wheel firmly in place. Pull down on the wheel to ensure it is secured; do this for both front wheels. The two larger wheels go on the back, and the two smaller wheels go on the front.
Recline the back seat, pull up on the recline lever and pull back. Insert the brake bar on the back two feet of the stroller; the brake levers should be facing away from the stroller. Slide the back wheels onto the brake bar. Use a hammer to secure the wheel in place with the axle cap.
Flip the stroller back to normal operating position. Snap the snack tray on the front seat and, if desired, one on the back seat. The stroller is now ready for use.
- How to Remove a Car Seat From the Base
- How to Put Together a Kolcraft Rocking Bassinet
- How to Put Together a Graco Winnie the Pooh Pack & Play
- How to Fold a Mountain Buggy Stroller
- Instructions for an Instep Safari TT
- How to Remove Rainforest Jumperoo Seat Cushion
- How to Make a Jogging Stroller Track Straight
- How to Open a Chicco Stroller
- How to Disassemble an Eddie Bauer Baby Play Yard
- How to Replace the Seat of an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- How to Recline a Graco Stroller
- How to Collapse a Baby Trend Walker
- How to Fold the Combi Stroller
- Safety First Baby Gate Instructions
- Fisher price rainforest jumperoo instructions
- Jupiterimages/Goodshoot/Getty Images