Evenflo ExerSaucer Assembly Instructions
ExerSaucers are a popular line of baby activity toys from Evenflo 1. They feature a spinning seat and a tray full of toys such as mirrors, soft animals, spinning blocks and music makers that delight and entertain little ones while keeping them in one place. Children can begin using ExerSaucers when they can sit on their own. The ExerSaucer's bouncing, spinning and rocking activities aid physical development, improve hand-eye coordination and encourage curiosity.
Lay the seat base upside down on a flat surface and find the six wheel holders. Snap the provided wheels into the holders.
Turn the seat base right side up. Line up the triangle on the back of the base with the triangle on the back of the seat pad label. Keep the triangles aligned and snap each tag on the inside of the seat pad into the tabs on the base.
Insert the seat into the ExerSaucer's tray and press down firmly until you hear it snap into place. Test the seat to ensure it spins freely in the tray.
Lay the lower base flat onto the floor. Align the leg tabs with the tabs on the base and snap the three lower legs into position. Move the legs from side to side to ensure that they are locked firmly into place.
Put the three spring domes over each leg opening on the tray. Rotate the spring dome as you press it downward into place until it locks. Align the lines around each opening with the notches on the spring domes.
Lay the tray and seat upside down and insert the three springs onto the underneath of the spring domes. Put an upper leg piece over each spring and twist it into place. Be sure that the hollow part faces the center and the height adjustment button faces out.
Hold the tray above the base and line up the upper and lower legs. Push the halves together, pressing the height buttons on the upper legs to allow the tray to snap into place on the base. Pick a height position that allows only your baby's toes to touch the base when he or she is seated in the ExerSaucer.
Snap each toy or activity piece into place on the tray. Toys and activities vary by ExerSaucer model.
Evenflo recommends stopping use of ExerSaucers when your baby begins walking; reaches 30 inches tall; stands flat-footed when the seat is at its highest position; or when your child can climb out of the product.
Failure to properly line up or lock the parts into place can cause injury to your baby.
Remove your baby from the ExerSaucer before adjusting the height.
- How to Fold Playhut Tents
- How to Put Together a Kolcraft Rocking Bassinet
- Radio Flyer Wagon Assembly Instructions
- How to Fold an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- How to Collapse a Baby Trend Walker
- Imaginarium Medieval Castle Instructions
- Instructions for an Instep Safari TT
- How to Replace the Seat of an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- How to Disassemble an Eddie Bauer Baby Play Yard
- Fisher price rainforest jumperoo instructions
- How to Take Apart an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper
- Activities That Promote Large Muscle Development
- Instructions for a Graco DuoGlider Stroller
- Bumbo Tray Instructions
- How to Remove Rainforest Jumperoo Seat Cushion
- Evenflo recommends stopping use of ExerSaucers when your baby begins walking; reaches 30 inches tall; stands flat-footed when the seat is at its highest position; or when your child can climb out of the product.
- Failure to properly line up or lock the parts into place can cause injury to your baby.
- Remove your baby from the ExerSaucer before adjusting the height.
- Stockbyte/Stockbyte/Getty Images