How to Convert an Evenflo Exersaucer to an Activity Table
The Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center is designed to keep baby engaged in exploration and further his tactile and large motor development 1. Baby activity centers provide a safe environment and grow with your child, transforming into three different stages: Playmat, ExerSaucer and Activity Table. The ExerSaucer features a wide surrounding tray, three-height positioner, machine washable pad and 11 removable toys. The activity center can fold flat and has a carrying hande for easy storage or travel. This product is designed for babies from birth to age 24 months or 30 inches maximum height. Nine AAA alkaline batteries are required.
Take off the lower legs by unsnapping them from the ExerSaucer base.
Turn the tray face down and unsnap it in half. Twist the ends of the tray to form an "S" shape.
Reattach the legs by turning them counterclockwise until locked into place.
Turn the tray right side up. Snap an end cap over each end of the activity center.
- Instructions for the Safety 1st Sounds 'n Lights Activity Walker
- How to Put Together a Graco Winnie the Pooh Pack & Play
- How to Fold Down the Cosco Play Yard
- How to Disassemble an Eddie Bauer Baby Play Yard
- Little Einstein Jumper Instructions
- Instructions for an Instep Safari TT
- Safety 1st Pack & Play Directions
- How to Assemble a LaJobi Babi Italia Eastside Crib
- Radio Flyer Wagon Assembly Instructions
- How to adjust a soft close toilet seat
- How to Recline a Graco Stroller
- How to Fold a Joovy Caboose
- Does Wrestling Hurt a Young Boy's Growth?
- How to Put Together Century Fold-N-Go Playpens
- Evenflo Crib Assembly Instructions