How to Fold an Evenflo ExerSaucer
Evenflo's ExerSaucer is a toy designed to create wonder and inspire imagination in the eyes of your baby 1. The ExerSaucer gets its name from the round, saucer shape form, and from the exercise the child will receive while spinning 360 degrees to play with toys of various shapes, sizes and sounds. Designed to help promote brain function, the ExerSaucer helps baby reach her milestones. The Evenflo ExerSaucer is sold in four varieties and can be color-coordinated for girls or boys 1. It is easy to fold and store, and can be done in a few simple steps.
How to Fold an EvenFlo ExerSaucer
Remove the toy bar from the ExerSaucer.
Make sure the ExerSaucer is even and level, then twist each of the three legs a full turn clockwise.
Depress the locking mechanisms on each leg.
Gently but firmly press in a downward direction until the ExerSaucer has been lowered. This will cut the height of the ExerSaucer by more than half.
Stow away your ExerSaucer for future use.
- How to Replace the Seat of an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- Evenflo ExerSaucer Assembly Instructions
- How to Fold a Mountain Buggy Stroller
- How to Fold the Mia Moda Stroller
- How to adjust a soft close toilet seat
- How to Fold a Joovy Caboose
- Little Einstein Jumper Instructions
- How to Put Together a Graco Winnie the Pooh Pack & Play
- How to Fold a Maclaren Stroller
- How to Change the Light Bulb in an Easy-Bake Oven
- How to Assemble a LaJobi Babi Italia Eastside Crib
- Instructions for a Graco DuoGlider Stroller
- Assembly Instructions for a Pinehurst Drop-Side Crib
- Instructions for an Instep Safari TT
- How to Make a Sky Bird Kite
- Amanda Lumsden/Demand Media