How to Collapse a Baby Trend Walker
Baby Trend sells two basic styles of baby walkers, the Trend Walker Kiku and Trend Walker Bear. The walker is recommended for babies from the time they can sit up unassisted (usually about 6 months old) to 30 pounds in weight, 32 inches in height, or can walk unassisted. The walker can fold flat for storage or transport convenience and also features a removable toy bar, tray for food or toys, height adjuster and a wide base for support.
Turn the button underneath the front of the walker to unlock.
Press down on the button to release the walker.
Press the walker downward until it lays flat to the ground.
Store walker conveniently in a closet or under a crib or bed.
Transport folded up walker easily in a car.
Before putting your child into a walker that has been stored, be sure that it locks in place to avoid it collapsing with baby inside.
- Eddie Bauer Infant Car Seat Installation Instructions
- How to Convert an Evenflo Exersaucer to an Activity Table
- How to Remove a Car Seat From the Base
- Evenflo ExerSaucer Assembly Instructions
- How to Replace the Seat of an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- How to Fold a Joovy Caboose
- Johnny Jump Up Directions
- How to Fold a Maclaren Stroller
- How to Adjust Evenflo Car Carrier Straps
- How to Disassemble an Eddie Bauer Baby Play Yard
- Bumbo Tray Instructions
- How to Put Together a Graco Winnie the Pooh Pack & Play
- How to Fold an Evenflo Baby Stroller
- How to adjust a soft close toilet seat
- The Instructions for an Evenflo Playard
- O'Sullivan, S. B. (1994). Physical rehabilitation: assessment and treatment. Philadelphia: F.A. Davis Company
- Before putting your child into a walker that has been stored, be sure that it locks in place to avoid it collapsing with baby inside.
- Jupiterimages/Photos.com/Getty Images