How to Remove Rainforest Jumperoo Seat Cushion
When you want to entertain your baby, the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo offers many surface-level and hanging toys with music and a 360-degree turning radius 1. If your little one enjoys spending time in the Rainforest Jumperoo, chances are the seat may become soiled or stained. The seat pad is removable and machine washable to keep it clean for you and your baby.
Lift the seat ring out of the Rainforest Jumperoo frame 1.
Push in on any notch on the underside of the seat with a flat-head screwdriver. Remove the seat from the seat ring.
Flip the seat upside down. Pull the seat cushion out of the tabs around the outer edge of the seat. Pull the seat cushion out of the Jumperoo seat.
- How to Collapse a Baby Trend Walker
- How to Convert a Stroller to Sit & Stand
- How to Wash Graco Strollers
- How to Replace the Seat of an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- How to Fold the Mia Moda Stroller
- How to Install the SafeFit Baby-in-Sight Mirror
- How to Disassemble an Eddie Bauer Baby Play Yard
- How to Clean a Peg Perego Car Seat
- How to Attach the Back of a Graco Booster Seat
- How to Open a Chicco Stroller
- How to Fold a Maclaren Stroller
- How to Charge a Peg Perego Gator
- How to Fold an Evenflo Baby Stroller
- How to Remove a Bicycle's Front Sprocket
- How to Fix an Etch A Sketch