How to Change Height Adjustment for Jumperoo
For parents with a baby that is beginning to become mobile, a Jumperoo can provide stand-up stimulation for the child while still ensuring he does not wander away from view and potentially get into trouble. And fortunately, Jumperoos come with built-in height adjustments, meaning that as the child grows, so too can the Jumperoo. Adjusting the height on a Jumperoo can be done without tools by simply modifying the strap length of the Jumperoo.
Place the child into the Jumperoo 1. Look at where his feet touch the ground. If his feet are completely touching the ground, the Jumperoo height needs to be increased. His toes should be just touching the ground.
Remove the child from the Jumperoo before adjusting the height.
Lift the seat ring and pull open the strap bar on the bottom of it. The bar is located on either side of the Jumperoo, and is where the straps extend toward the top of the apparatus.
Pull the strap bar to the desired height from the three established settings, which are each labeled by the numbers one, two or three.
Fit the strap bar into the desired height setting by sliding it through the hole underneath that number.
Snap the strap bar back into place to lock in the new height setting.
The Jumperoo is designed only for children who can hold their heads up without assistance, but are not able to climb up and out of it.
- How to Convert a Stroller to Sit & Stand
- How to Attach the Back of a Graco Booster Seat
- How to Fold a Maclaren Stroller
- How to Predict a Child's Adult Height
- Instructions for an Instep Safari TT
- Instructions for the SafeFit Baby In Sight Mirror
- Britax Marathon Strap Adjustment Instructions
- How to Recline a Graco Stroller
- How to Collapse a Baby Trend Walker
- How to Convert a Car Seat Into a Booster Seat
- How to Remove a Car Seat From the Base
- How to Install the SafeFit Baby-in-Sight Mirror
- Instructions for the Safety 1st Sounds 'n Lights Activity Walker
- How to Put Together a Kolcraft Rocking Bassinet
- How to Install an Alpha Omega Elite Car Seat
- The Jumperoo is designed only for children who can securely hold their heads up and keep their bodies in an upright position without assistance, but are not able to climb up and out of it.
- Do not leave children unattended in a Jumperoo and they should only be used 15-20 minutes at a time.