How to Fold Up a Graco High Chair
Graco high chairs are definitely user-friendly, as are most Graco products 1. Many of their models can multitask by serving as car seats, infant seats and even baby rockers. They all have a three-point harness for keeping baby safe and they are lightweight yet durable. Once you have mastered the art of closing the high chair to be put away for the night, you will be able to do it in less time than it takes to warm up baby’s bottle.
Clean off the tray and any parts that might be dirty. Use a damp cloth or a sponge and then dry the high chair before closing it.
Remove the tray and place it in the area where you are going to store the rest of the high chair.
Look for the red buttons on the sides of the high chair. Depress them at the same time. Once the buttons are depressed, fold the legs together. Push the seat toward the back.
Depress the buttons on the back of the legs to lower the legs for making the folded seat even smaller. Replace the tray back onto the chair and it is ready to be put away.
Clean the high chair after each use so that it is less difficult to clean at the end of the day.
Use all the parts of the harness to secure baby in the high chair.
- How to Attach the Back of a Graco Booster Seat
- How to Disassemble an Eddie Bauer Baby Play Yard
- Johnny Jump Up Directions
- How Long Are Britax Roundabout Car Seats Good For?
- How to Put Together Century Fold-N-Go Playpens
- How to adjust a soft close toilet seat
- How to Put Together a Kolcraft Rocking Bassinet
- How to Replace the Seat of an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- How to Charge a Peg Perego Gator
- How to Fold Down the Cosco Play Yard
- How to Boil Baby Bottle Nipples
- How to Put Together a Graco Winnie the Pooh Pack & Play
- Instructions on How to Charge Your Kid's John Deere Gator
- Transformers Bumblebee Convert to Car Instructions
- How to Take Apart an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper
- Clean the high chair after each use so that it is less difficult to clean at the end of the day.
- Use all the parts of the harness to secure baby in the high chair.