How to Change the Light Bulb in an Easy-Bake Oven
The Easy-Bake Oven is a popular toy for both girls and boys 1. First introduced in 1963, the Easy-Bake Oven enables children to safely cook real food such as mini-cakes and cookies 1. Small items are cooked with heat generated by a light bulb encased in the Easy-Bake Oven’s housing 1. Although the style and color of the Easy-Bake Oven has changed over the years, the light bulb cooking mechanism has remained the same 1. Replacing a burned-out light bulb in the oven requires only a screwdriver and a few minutes.
Unplug the Easy-Bake Oven and turn it so that the back of the oven is facing you 1.
Remove the screws on the back of the oven with the Phillips screwdriver.
Pull the back panel of the oven until it pulls free of the housing. Unscrew the old light bulb, turning the bulb in a counter-clockwise direction, until the light bulb is removed from the socket. Dispose of the old light bulb.
Screw the new light bulb into the socket, turning the light bulb in a clockwise direction. Use only a 100-watt regular or frosted light bulb. Do not use soft white, long life or high efficiency light bulbs.
- How to Install Batteries in the Master Replicas Light Saber
- How to Replace the Battery on the Thinkway Buzz Lightyear
- How to Make Wax Dolls
- How to Replace the Seat of an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- How to Fold an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- How to Make a Jack in the Box Toy
- How to Charge a Peg Perego Gator
- How to Remove Rainforest Jumperoo Seat Cushion
- How Do Wind-Up Toys Work?
- How to Make Soap for a Bubble Machine
- Instructions for the Prince Lionheart Wipe Warmer
- Instructions on How to Charge Your Kid's John Deere Gator
- How to Put Together a Graco Winnie the Pooh Pack & Play
- How to Clean Children's Pools
- How to Disassemble a Hasbro Light Saber