How to Assemble a LaJobi Babi Italia Eastside Crib
LaJobi, Inc., designs, manufactures and distributes brands of children’s furniture, including Babi Italia 1. The Babi Italia Eastside collection features several classically designed pieces crafted from solid wood and wood veneers. The Eastside collection is designed to be ageless, and the Lifestyle Crib converts to a toddler bed and day bed to accommodate a growing child. Featuring routed posts and dental molding, the Lifestyle Crib’s solid construction will allow it to remain in use for many years.
Screw the threaded crib feet into the bottom holes of the headboard and footboard and tighten securely. Connect the sides of the crib together at the bottom with the stabilizer bars. To do this, insert a barrel nut into each of the predrilled holes in the stabilizer bar, making sure the slotted end of the barrel nut faces outward. Insert the 3 3/4-inch Allen head bolt through a nylon washer, then insert the bolt through the predrilled hole on the crib side into the hole in the end of the stabilizer bar to join the barrel nut. Tighten with the Allen wrench and repeat the process on all four corners of the crib.
Open the support brackets on the mattress spring so that each forms a “Y.” Insert a 1 1/4-inch Philips head screw into the predrilled holes in the sides of the stabilizer bars. Put the screw through the support bracket and secure with a wing nut. Adjust the height of the mattress by selecting one of the three holes along the side of the mattress spring. Insert a 1 1/4-inch Philips head screw through the hole and tighten with a wing nut.
Use the 2 3/4-inch Allen bolts to attach the headboard to the frame. Attach the footboard from the inside of the crib using 2-inch Allen head bolts. Secure all screws fully with an Allen wrench.
Remove the footboard and unscrew the two crib feet from the bottom to convert to a toddler bed. Lay the crib down to reattach the feet in the bottom holes of the crib sides. Attach the guardrail using four of the 2-inch Allen head bolts used to secure the footboard. Insert a 1 1/4-inch Allen head bolt into a nylon washer and insert in the remaining holes in the crib legs. Secure these bolts with an end cap and fully tighten all screws.
Remove the footboard or toddler rail to convert to a day bed. Insert a 1 1/4-inch Allen head bolt through a nylon washer and into the remaining holes. Secure with an end cap and fully tighten all screws with an Allen wrench.
Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding safety and general maintenance.
The guardrail needed for the toddler bed is not included with the crib and must be purchased separately.
- Instructions for Baby's Dream Crib Conversion
- Munire Crib Instructions
- How to Make a Homemade Minibike
- How to Make a Drop Side Crib Stationary
- How to Assemble A Basic Baby's Crib
- DIY Wooden Swingset on a Budget
- Radio Flyer Wagon Assembly Instructions
- How to Put Together a Graco Winnie the Pooh Pack & Play
- How to Fold an Evenflo ExerSaucer
- How to Put Together a Kolcraft Rocking Bassinet
- How to Convert an Evenflo Exersaucer to an Activity Table
- Imaginarium Medieval Castle Instructions
- How to Make a Pumpkin Chunkin' Catapult
- How to Assemble a Dropside Crib
- Instructions to Assemble a Bassett Crib
- "Assembly Instructions for Lifestyle Cribs"; Babi Italia
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding safety and general maintenance.
- The guardrail needed for the toddler bed is not included with the crib and must be purchased separately.
- Jupiterimages/Photos.com/Getty Images