Instructions for Baby's Dream Crib Conversion
The Baby's Dream Crib is built to convert into a bed that can be used by a baby, toddler, teen and even an adult. To convert the crib into a toddler bed, purchase the toddler bed conversion kit. To convert the crib into an adult-sized bed, purchase the adult bed conversion kit. Both of these kits are sold online through the Baby's Dream website, or are available at your nearest baby superstore.
Converting to a Toddler Bed
Assemble the two end frames onto the back frame. Insert two 70 mm bolts through each of the end frames all the way into the back frame with the Allen wrench.
Attach the front frame to the now assembled end frames using four 70 mm bolts. Use four 70 mm bolts to attach the spring mattress support to the crib.
Take the arms out on the spring support, and slide them into the pre-cut slots between each of the end frames, as well as the posts on each of the front and back frame corners. Tighten the bolts until they are secure.
Converting to an Adult Bed
Remove the spring mattress support and the end frames from the toddler bed. The same headboard and footboard that were used for the toddler bed will be used again for the adult bed.
Attach the wooden rails that are included in the adult bed conversion kit by screwing in the included cam studs into the posts on both the headboard and the footboard. Insert the rails onto the studs by placing them into the holes at the ends of the rails.
Insert the cam locks into the holes that are located on the inside of the rails. Tighten with an Allen wrench.
Once you have converted the crib into a toddler or adult bed, it is not built to convert back into a crib.
- Munire Crib Instructions
- Evenflow Model 012616 Crib Instructions
- How to Put Together a Kolcraft Rocking Bassinet
- How to Take Apart an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper
- How to Assemble Simmons Baby Cribs
- How to Put the Straps Back Together in a Graco Infant Car Seat
- Imaginarium Medieval Castle Instructions
- How to Put Together a Graco Winnie the Pooh Pack & Play
- Radio Flyer Wagon Assembly Instructions
- How to Assemble A Basic Baby's Crib
- How to Adjust Evenflo Car Carrier Straps
- How to Use Regular-Sized Crib Bedding for a Mini Crib
- Instructions for the Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center
- What is the Difference Between a Toddler Bed & Twin Bed?
- Toddler Size Quilt vs. Twin Size
- Once you have converted the crib into a toddler or adult bed, it is not built to convert back into a crib.