How do I Disassemble a Step2 Playhouse?
Step2 manufactures more than 30 plastic play structures for children. Each of these playhouses vary in theme and design but most of the basic assembly is essentially the same. These playhouses are specifically manufactured to snap together with few tools and as little frustration as possible, and disassembly is just as straightforward. Step2 playhouses are easily disassembled to be moved or stored, but the process does require a few tools.
Remove any batteries and loose accessories from the playhouse 1.
Unsnap and remove outside accessories such as balusters, porch railings and welcome mats.
Unscrew and remove doors, tables and other movable objects inside the playhouse 1.
Remove the screws holding the roof in place and pull the roof from the structure.
Locate the fasteners and separate the walls of the playhouse 1. The walls may simply snap together or may be held together with screws.
- How to Fold Umbrella Strollers
- How to Put Together a Graco Winnie the Pooh Pack & Play
- How to Disassemble an Eddie Bauer Baby Play Yard
- Baby Trend Playard Instructions
- Imaginarium Medieval Castle Instructions
- How to Fold Down the Cosco Play Yard
- How to Baby-Proof a Spiral Staircase
- How to Repair Windup Toys
- How to Fold a Joovy Caboose
- How to Clean and Freeze Stuffed Animals
- How to Remove Rainforest Jumperoo Seat Cushion
- How to Assemble a Disney Princess Indoor/Outdoor Tent
- How to Fold a Mountain Buggy Stroller
- Types of Childproof Cabinet Door Latches
- How to Fold the Mia Moda Stroller