Safety 1st Pack & Play Directions
Play yards can be a welcome addition to your family's nursery. A play yard is a portable play space for infants and may include extras such as mobiles, bassinets, a changing area and storage. You can place babies or small children in a play yard for safe sleeping or play time, giving you the freedom to tend to other household duties while still keeping a watchful eye on them.
Set up of Safety 1st brand play yards can be completed in a few steps. Once disassembled, the equipment folds up for easy storage.
Assemble the Play Yard
Place the unassembled play yard on the floor with the base of the unit on the floor. The center lock should be up in the unlocked position in the center of the unit.
Grab each rail by the center hinge and pull upward to lock each side rail in place. The side rails can be put up in any order.
Reach down to the center of the unit and press the center lock down firmly until it locks in place.
Place the play yard floor inside and fasten it in place with the hook and loop tabs.
Disassembling the Play Yard
Remove the play yard floor by removing the hook and loop fasteners and lifting it out.
Reach down and grab the center lock handle and pull upward until it unlocks. Leave the center lock in an upright position.
Press the unlock button in the center of one of the side rails. Continue to unlock each of the side rails. When all four sides have been released the unit will fold itself into the storage position.
Be sure to read carefully any instructions that come with your specific play yard.
Follow all safety precautions outlined on the tag of your play yard.
- Instructions for Putting Together the Disney Care Center Play Yard
- How to Put Together Century Fold-N-Go Playpens
- How to Fold a Joovy Caboose
- Instructions for a Graco DuoGlider Stroller
- How to Fold the Mia Moda Stroller
- Instructions for the Chicco Lullaby Play Yard
- How to Convert an Evenflo Exersaucer to an Activity Table
- Baby Trend Playard Instructions
- How do I Disassemble a Step2 Playhouse?
- Safety First Baby Gate Instructions
- How to Take Apart an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper
- Evenflo Crib Assembly Instructions
- Sit N Stand Stroller Instructions
- How to Collapse a Baby Trend Walker
- Instructions for an Instep Safari TT
- Be sure to read carefully any instructions that come with your specific play yard.
- Follow all safety precautions outlined on the tag of your play yard.
- Baby playing image by DXfoto.com from Fotolia.com