How to Connect My Pal Scout
Leapfrog's "My Pal Scout" is an interactive puppy-shaped plush toy which interfaces with your Macintosh or Windows-based computer via an included USB cable. It has the ability to speak and play music and can be controlled by your child who simply needs to press its four buttons, one of which is embedded in each of its four paws. Its games and songs can be customized through the computer-based LeapFrog connect software, allowing parents to change the toy as their child ages between its recommended ages of 6 and 36 months.
Download the LeapFrog Connect application for your computer by navigating to leapfrog.com/mypals in your Web browser and clicking on the orange "Download Leapfrog Connect" button for either a PC or Mac, depending on which computer you use.
Run the downloaded application to install the software by double clicking its icon in your computer's "Downloads" directory. Follow its on-screen instructions to complete the installation, which will include downloading additional files.
Turn My Pal Scout on by flipping the small switch located on his back directly under the battery compartment to the "on" position.
Connect the included USB cable to the port located on My Pal Scout's back, above the battery compartment, and connect its other end to an open USB port on your computer.
Launch the LeapFrog Connect application, if it is not already running, to configure your My Pal Scout.
If you prefer purple over green, look into getting My Pal Violet instead of My Pal Scout.
- Lincoln Logs Instructions
- How to Fold a Mountain Buggy Stroller
- How to Remove the Governor From Fisher Price Power Wheels Vehicles
- How to Replace Radio Flyer Wagon Wheels
- How to Reset a Leapster
- How to Change the Batteries in a Graco Pack 'N Play
- How to Write a Theatre Bio for Children
- Can You Block Internet Access on Kindle for Kids?
- How to Troubleshoot a Geotrax Locomotive
- How to Modify a Kid's Ride-On Toy
- Instructions on How to Use Hello Kitty SMS Text Messenger
- My Leap Frog Leapster Won't Turn On
- Instructions for the Chicco Lullaby Play Yard
- How to Convert an Evenflo Exersaucer to an Activity Table
- Ragazzi Crib Instructions
- Comstock/Comstock/Getty Images