How to Make a Build-A-Bear Birth Certificate Online
Build-A-Bear is a company whose stated mission is to "bring the teddy bear to life." Build-A-Bear Workshops feature a distinctive teddy bear theme; visitors progress through eight stuffed animal-making stations to create a personalized, one-of-a-kind stuffed animal 3. Each bear features a unique bar code, registered on the animal's personalized birth certificate, intended to reunite missing stuffed animals with their owners 1. The birth certificates link the animal's bar code with its owner's name, address and phone number, as well as giving the stuffed animal an official name.
Go to the Build-A-Bear website (see Resources) and add your desired stuffed animal to your cart. Personalize it as desired. Creating a Build-A-Bear birth certificate online requires purchasing a new stuffed animal 1. If you previously purchased a stuffed animal in a Build-A-Bear Workshop franchise location, you had the opportunity to create a Build-A-Bear birth certificate at the Name Me station, the seventh of eight stations in the Build-A-Bear stuffed animal creation process 1. Birth certificates are generated only during the purchase of a new stuffed animal.
After adding the personalized bear to your cart, click on the button that says "Name Me (Free!)." This will take you to the page titled "Birth Certificate."
If you are purchasing multiple stuffed animals, or wish to continue browsing and shopping after personalizing an animal, you can wait until you have added all your purchases to your cart. A "Name Me" button will appear in your shopping cart beside each of your purchase selections.
Complete the "Birth Certificate" page 1. On this page, provide a name and birthday for your stuffed animal, as well as your own (or the giftee's, if the purchase is a gift) name, birthday, gender and contact information (phone, email and postal address). The online birth certificate creation page also offers name suggestions, if you are at a loss for a creative name 1.
Click "Finished" when you have completed the birth certificate page 1. Your stuffed animal's new name will appear in the shopping cart along with the item's description. When your stuffed animal arrives, it will be accompanied by a birth certificate listing the animal's information and unique identification number 1.
A birth certificate allows a Build-A-Bear owner to participate in the Find-A-Bear ID program. If you lose your stuffed animal, download the Find-A-Bear ID Program Lost Form from the Build-A-Bear website. Similarly, Build-A-Bear finders can complete the Find-A-Bear ID Program Found Form. This program seeks to reunite lost stuffed animals with their owners.
- How to Find People in Singapore
- How to Cash a Check for a Child
- Zillionz ATM Machine Instructions
- How to Find People in Korea
- How to Make a Talking Stuffed Animal
- How to Write a Letter to a Parent to Set Up a Playdate
- Differences in Types of Birth Certificates
- How to Get an ID for a Minor
- How to Order a Gerber Baby Spoon
- How to Put Your Child's Name on Their Bookbag
- How to Write an Adoption Autobiography
- How to find someone's birthplace
- How Long Does It Take to Receive a Newborn's Birth Certificate in Pennsylvania?
- Things to Write on a Card to an Expecting Mother
- How to Find Out If My Raggedy Ann Doll Is Worth Money?
- A birth certificate allows a Build-A-Bear owner to participate in the Find-A-Bear ID program. If you lose your stuffed animal, download the Find-A-Bear ID Program Lost Form from the Build-A-Bear website. Similarly, Build-A-Bear finders can complete the Find-A-Bear ID Program Found Form. This program seeks to reunite lost stuffed animals with their owners.
- teddy bear image by Warren Millar from Fotolia.com