How to Turn Off a Zhu Zhu Pet
Zhu Zhu Pets are battery-powered hamsters that travel around your home and provide entertainment for your children. If you want to turn the Zhu Zhu Pet off, you'll need to put it to sleep. However, if you plan on letting your child sleep with the toy, you'll want to go a step further and remove the batteries from the Zhu Zhu Pet. This will prevent it from accidentally turning back on.
Push the top of the Zhu Zhu Pet's head to turn off "Explore" mode. This prevents the pet from moving around.
Press the center of the pet's back to put it to sleep. The Zhu Zhu Pet will yawn and enter its inactivity mode.
Turn the Zhu Zhu Pet over to access the motor box on its belly. Remove the two Phillips screws.
Lift the cover off of the motor box. Remove the AA batteries and replace the motor box cover. Tighten the two screws.
- How to Replace Radio Flyer Wagon Wheels
- How to Keep Toddlers From Climbing on Window Sills
- How to Replace the Battery on the Thinkway Buzz Lightyear
- How to Remove Rainforest Jumperoo Seat Cushion
- How to Charge an Air Hogs Havoc Heli
- How to Fold a Joovy Caboose
- How to Boil Baby Bottle Nipples
- How to Clean Power Wheels
- How to Make Furby Go to Sleep
- How to Reset a Furby
- Instructions for the Chicco Lullaby Play Yard
- How to Reprogram a Furby
- How to Charge a Peg Perego Gator
- Instructions for Putting Together the Disney Care Center Play Yard
- How to Fix a Broken Binding Clip on a Snowboard