How to Replace the Bulb in a Fisher Price Globe
The Fisher Price Discovery Globe was a light up globe of Earth with a little magnifying glass so users could get a closer look at each country 1. The globe was sold from 1988 to 1991, so it is an older toy. Since it has a light bulb on the inside, there is a chance that it will eventually burn out. However, if it does burn out, the bulb can easily be changed.
Unplug the Fisher Price Discovery Globe and turn it over 1.
Unscrew the bottom of the globe that holds the light bulb. Pull the bottom of the globe out when it is unscrewed.
Unscrew the old light bulb. Screw a new 40-watt bulb in place.
Push the bottom of the globe back onto the rest of the globe and screw it in place.
- How to Charge a Peg Perego Gator
- How to Charge an Air Hogs Havoc Heli
- How to Replace the Battery on the Thinkway Buzz Lightyear
- Instructions on How to Charge Your Kid's John Deere Gator
- How to Add Rubber Bands for Traction on Ride-On Toys
- Diaper Genie Instructions
- How to Charge the Razor E200
- How to Reprogram a Furby
- How to Collapse a Baby Trend Walker
- Transformers Bumblebee Convert to Car Instructions
- How to Troubleshoot the Peg Perego Gator
- How to Make a Horse Out of Cardboard
- How to Throw a Spinning Top
- How to Troubleshoot a Geotrax Locomotive
- How to Repair Woody's Voice Box