How to Make Soap for a Bubble Machine
Bubble machine soap mixtures are made slightly different than regular bubble soaps. Bubble machine soaps are made to create larger bubbles. You can make your own bubble mixture at home for a fraction of the cost of pre-mixed soaps.
Pour two cups of water into a medium sauce pan.
Add 2 tablespoons of glycerin to the water. Glycerin, used to make the bubbles stronger, is a common ingredient in beauty products. It can be purchased in most craft supply stores. Heat the mixture over low heat on a stove for five minutes, to melt the glycerin. Constantly stir the mixture. Remove from heat.
Add 1/4 cup of liquid dish soap into the water and glycerin mixture. (Use the type used to hand wash dishes.)
Gently stir the mixture with a wooden spoon to combine the ingredients. Stir slowly to avoid creating suds.
Pour the bubble mixture into the bubble machine. Any extra bubble mixture can be stored in an empty 20 ounce bottle of soda. It can be stored indefinitely.
This bubble soap mixture is safe to use around children and pets.
Do not let the bubble soap get into the eyes; soap causes eye irritation. If the soap does get into the eyes, thoroughly rinse the eyes with plenty of cool water.
- How to Add Water to Flarp!
- How to Freeze Cauliflower Puree
- How to Clean or De-scale a Bottle Sterilizer
- How to Make Body Scrub for Children
- How to Make a Vinyl Doll
- How to Clean Little Tikes Plastic Toys
- How to Remove Cigarette Smoke Smell From Dolls
- How to Paint Rubber Balls
- How to Cook Squash for Baby
- How to Make Baby Food Without a Steamer
- How to Dye Doll Hair
- How to Make Plastic Dolls
- How to Clean Children's Pools
- How to Remove Ink From a Doll's Face
- How to Make Aromatherapy Rice Bags
- This bubble soap mixture is safe to use around children and pets.
- Do not let the bubble soap get into the eyes; soap causes eye irritation. If the soap does get into the eyes, thoroughly rinse the eyes with plenty of cool water.