How to Dye Barbie Hair
If you want to give Barbie a makeover, there are numerous methods to dye her hair vibrant and funky colors. But the technique that works the best is food coloring. Adults or children under adult supervision should be the only ones dying Barbie's hair as the methods can stain hands and could get messy.
Fill the disposable cup with hot water.
Pour the food coloring into the hot water until you get the desired color you want for her hair. Putting more drops in gives the color a deeper hue.
Dip Barbie's hair in the water (be careful not to dip her head in) and hold for 30 seconds in order to give the hair a good coat.
Rinse her hair under the faucet to wash out any excess food coloring.
After rinsing, set the Barbie down to dry on paper towels for 30 minutes.
Light-haired Barbies worked better than dark haired.
- How to Clean Vintage Barbie Dolls
- How to Clean Barbie Doll Hair
- How to Clean Madame Alexander Doll Hair
- How to Curl an American Girl Doll's Hair
- How to Recondition Doll Hair
- How to Curl Synthetic Doll Hair
- How to Dye Doll Hair
- How to Remove Cigarette Smoke Smell From Dolls
- How to Dye Barbie's Hair With Acrylic Paint
- How to Care for Cabbage Patch Cornsilk Hair Dolls
- How to Get Rid of a Mustache on Kids
- Ideas for Kids to Dress Up Like Old People
- Can You Wash American Girl Doll Hair?
- How to Clean Cabbage Patch Dolls
- Hair Care Products for Children With Naturally Coarse & Dry Hair
- Light-haired Barbies worked better than dark haired.
- Rebecca Bean/Demand Media