How to Make a Haunted Doll
From the heroes in children's literature, such as Little Bear in the Indian in the Cupboard to maniacs with an insatiable lust for blood like Chucky in the Child's Play movies, dolls coming to life dot popular myth and imagination. Although no one has ever proven that dolls can be haunted, there are many people who claim to have seen a particular doll moving or changing its expression, heard footsteps or speech from the doll and had other paranormal contact. Are haunted dolls real 12? Try making one yourself and find out.
Make a doll yourself or find one from your childhood. Haunted dolls often have a personal connection with the owner. Making your own doll—or having a doll that you grew up talking to—can help strengthen that connection.
Talk to your doll. Play with it and interact with it a lot. Envision that it has a personality. Try to listen to what it has to tell you.
Use a Ouija board to contact spirits. Ask if there are any spirits in the room, who they are and what they want. Get to know a spirit. Alternately, you can use a pendulum to contact spirits. Set up a code to interpret the pendulum. For example, swinging back and forth means "yes," left and right means "no," clockwise means "I don't know" and counterclockwise means "ask again later." Ask the spirit questions while holding the pendulum.
If you like the spirit, invite it to live in the doll. If not, try contacting spirits again later until you find one you like.
Take care of your doll. Give it offerings of candy or snacks. Talk to it with the Ouija board and put it by a window with a good view. This will induce the spirit to stay.
- Talent Show Ideas for Teens
- How to Find Out If My Raggedy Ann Doll Is Worth Money?
- How to Identify a Berenguer Doll
- How to Make Homemade Spy Gadgets
- Courage Activities for Kids
- How to Remove Cigarette Smoke Smell From Dolls
- How to Make Someone God Parents
- How to Stop a Child From Being a Follower
- Activities for Children About Equality
- Fun Things to Talk About With a 7-Year-Old
- How to Appraise a "Gone With the Wind" Barbie Doll
- Cute Baby Girl Nicknames
- How to Clean Madame Alexander Doll Hair
- Things to Write on a Card to an Expecting Mother
- Moving Away Gift Ideas for Kids
- bloody horror doll image by max blain from Fotolia.com