How to Clean Lamaze Toys
Lamaze makes a brand of toys that are geared toward babies and learning. You will find plenty of animals that may make sounds, have squeaky parts, or are designed to be pulled. Some Lamaze toys come with parts that are chewable for babies who are teething. Since babies are known to drool and spit up occasionally, parents may want to know how to clean the Lamaze toys.
Place a dab of dish soap on a rag and get the rag wet. Give the Lamaze toy a quick wipe down on all of its plastic surfaces. This will get them clean. You can also use baby wipes. However, the baby wipes could leave a nasty flavor on the plastic parts that your baby will taste if he chews on it.
Use a stain stick on any fabric spots on the toy that have stains. Let it sit for 2 hours.
Set your washing machine to cold water and then add the designated amount of baby laundry detergent. If you don't have baby laundry detergent, then use one that is designated for sensitive skin that does not contain any dyes.
Drop your Lamaze toy in the washer and let it get clean. You can allow the Lamaze toy to then air dry, or you can place it in the dryer on low.
If you have a stain that is not removed by the stain stick, you can use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Then wash the toy as stated above.
If the Lamaze toy has a mirror, remove it before you place the toy in the washing machine. Just give it a wipe with a paper towel and a little dish water.
- How to Boil Baby Bottle Nipples
- How to Freeze a Washcloth for Teething
- How to Disinfect Children's Stuffed Toys After a Sickness
- How to Remove A&D Ointment From a Couch
- Furreal Instructions
- How to Clean Power Wheels
- How to Fluff Up a Plush Stuffed Animal's Fur
- How to Keep Disposable Wipes Moist
- How to Put Beanie Babies in the Washer
- How to Get Mildew & Mold Off Strollers
- How to Wash a Sock Monkey
- How to Clean Little Tikes Plastic Toys
- How to Fingerprint Your Baby
- How to Make Soap for a Bubble Machine
- How to Use Diluted Bleach to Sanitize Toys
- If you have a stain that is not removed by the stain stick, you can use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Then wash the toy as stated above.
- If the Lamaze toy has a mirror, remove it before you place the toy in the washing machine. Just give it a wipe with a paper towel and a little dish water.
- Ben and Kaz Askins