How to Put Cards in Bicycle Spokes
There's no end to the gadgetry and adornments with which you can outfit your bike. You can get where you're going in style and never make a wrong turn with the latest GPS attachment. But what if you just want to goof around? Go low-tech by attaching playing cards to the frame of your bike with clothespins. This simple trick will have heads turning on the street as you race by sounding like a mini-motorcycle.
Find a set of playing cards that you don't mind ruining. Get some tape or ordinary clothespins 1.
Tape or clothespin the card to the back frame of the bike, ensuring that enough of the card sticks out to slap on the spokes as they go by.
Add more cards and ride faster to get a louder sound.
- Activities for a Peer Pressure Retreat for Teens
- How to Hang a Tire Swing When You Don't Have a Tree
- Group Drawing Activities for Teens
- How to Set Up Clues for a Mystery Party for Kids
- How to Make a Talking Stuffed Animal
- Fun Indoor Games for Kids 6 - 12
- How to Fix an Etch A Sketch
- Ice Breakers for Preschool Children
- Obstacle Course Games for Teens
- Bible Relay Games for Older Teens
- Animal Games for Teenagers
- How to Make a Simple Catapult Launch a Tennis Ball
- Christmas Gift Exchange Games for Kids
- Children's Activities for 50s Day
- Rainbow Play Set Assembly Instructions
- playing cards image by Aleksandr Ugorenkov from Fotolia.com