The Instructions for an Evenflo Playard
Evenflo is a company that makes baby-related products including car seats, high chairs and playards. A playard is often called a "playpen" or a "pack and play" and is a place for baby to sleep and play. It is easily transported and often comes with accessories like a travel bag, a changing table or a mobile. The playard is easy to set up and easy to break down for portability.
To Set Up
Remove playard from travel bag and detach the mattress. The mattress is wrapped around the playard and secured with Velcro. Once the mattress is removed, put it aside for use later.
Pull each of the side rails up. The rails lock into place so that the sides will not collapse. Make sure that the center of the playard is not flat to the floor, as the rails will not lock if the center is locked.
Push down on the bottom of the playard. The center has a ring attached to it. Push down on the ring until the bottom is flat to the floor.
Place the mattress down in the playard until it lays flat. The design side, or the side that does not have Velcro, should be facing up. You can also add a blanket or crib sheet over the mattress pad.
To Break Down
Remove the mattress pad and lay it aside.
Pull up on the center ring located on the bottom of the playpen. The legs of the playard should come towards the center.
Unlock each of the side rails by pressing up on the button on each rail. On the inside of each rail is an arrow pointing to the button. Once the button is pulled up, push down on the rail.
Wrap the mattress around the playard, Velcro side facing out. Velcro the mattress together at ends. Place the playard in the travel bag and zip it up for storage.
- How to Collapse a Baby Trend Walker
- How to Disassemble an Eddie Bauer Baby Play Yard
- Instructions for the Chicco Lullaby Play Yard
- How to Take Apart an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper
- How to Use Regular-Sized Crib Bedding for a Mini Crib
- How to Pull Up the Sides on a Cosco Play Yard
- Sit N Stand Stroller Instructions
- How to Troubleshoot a Geotrax Locomotive
- Baby Trend Playard Instructions
- Trek 7100 Multitrack Specifications
- How to Put Together a Kolcraft Rocking Bassinet
- Bumbo Tray Instructions
- How to Charge a Peg Perego Gator
- How to Baby-Proof a Spiral Staircase
- Instructions for the Prince Lionheart Wipe Warmer