How to Clean an Aquadoodle Mat
Aquadoodle mats are designed to react with water to allow children 2 years and older a chance to express their artistic abilities without the need for potentially messy paints or markers 1. Aquadoodles can be transported with the child both indoors and outside, which can cause the play mat to become messy. Cleaning an Aquadoodle according the manufacturer's instructions will help ensure that it remains useable for for several years 1.
Wipe off any dirt or debris with a soft, dry cloth.
Wet a sponge with plain water. Wring out the majority of the water until the sponge is damp, not soaking wet.
Wipe down the mat's suface with the sponge. No other cleaning products should be used on the mat's surface.
Allow the mat to dry completely before storing it in a dry area. This will help prevent the formation of mold or mildew.
Avoid allowing a child to play with the Aquadoodle mat in an area of high humidity. This could cause the mat's surface to become overly moist, which could impair the mat's performance.
Never place the Aquadoodle mat in the washing machine. This could destroy it.
- How to Dye Doll Hair
- How to Boil Baby Bottle Nipples
- How to Repair Upper Ring on an Intex Pool
- How to Clean Vintage Barbie Dolls
- How to Treat Blackheads in a 10-Year-Old
- Instructions for the Prince Lionheart Wipe Warmer
- How to Clean Little Tikes Plastic Toys
- How to Restore Baby Shoes
- How to Get Fingernail Polish Off of a Kid's Face
- How to Disinfect Children's Stuffed Toys After a Sickness
- How to Get Washable Paint Out of Kids' Clothes
- How to Disassemble an Eddie Bauer Baby Play Yard
- How to Maintain an Authentic Football
- How to Restore a Fiberglass Basketball Backboard
- How To Clean Humidifier Mold
- Burke/Triolo Productions/Brand X Pictures/Getty Images