Trek 7100 Multitrack Specifications
Wisconsin-based Trek Bicycle Co. has been competing in the high-end bike frame market since 1975, while carving out parallel niches in much cheaper price ranges. Retailing in 2010 at $440, the Trek 7100 line of multitrack men's bicycles are made for consumers looking for something that's suitable for on and off the road, an upright ride that's easier on your back and your view 1.
The Trek 7100 line of men's bikes comes with 15-, 17.5-, 20- and 22.5-inch aluminum frames 1. It has an adjustable alloy stem with SR Suntour NEX adjustable front suspension.
The 7100 series rides on 36-hole Bontrager hubs and H4 Bontager tires at 700-by-35c and 30tpi. It has seven-speed SRAM shifters with Shimano derailleurs, cranks, chain guards and cassettes.
The Trek 7100 comes standard with Bontrager Boulevard seats with a 50 mm rise to the handlebars for a straighter back 1. The brakes are of the V-variety by Tektro with Kraton inserts.
- Munire Crib Instructions
- How to Remove Rainforest Jumperoo Seat Cushion
- DIY Wooden Swingset on a Budget
- How to Remove a Bicycle's Front Sprocket
- Evenflo Crib Assembly Instructions
- How to Clean a Peg Perego Car Seat
- How to Add Rubber Bands for Traction on Ride-On Toys
- How to Build a Pedal Tractor Weight Sled
- Instructions for a Graco DuoGlider Stroller
- How to Fold a Joovy Caboose
- How to Make a Sky Bird Kite
- Instructions on How to Charge Your Kid's John Deere Gator
- The Size Difference Between a Portable Crib & Regular Crib
- How to Troubleshoot the Peg Perego Gator
- How to Fold a Maclaren Stroller
- Stewart Cohen/Lifesize/Getty Images